A food processor is a great time saving multidimensional kitchen appliance that can perform many different slicing, chopping, shredding and grinding tasks. However, despite its varied functions, it is a fairly easy and straightforward appliance to use. ใบเจียร
Before using and experimenting with the appliance, familiarize yourself with its basic parts and components. A processor basically consists of the following easily manageable, movable and removable parts:
- A heavy, stable housing unit or base that houses the processor’s motor. A food processor’s heavy base is designed to provide stability while the appliance is in operation. The base housing unit should remain steady and firm while the motor and spinning blades or discs are in play. The base also typically contains the appliance’s power cord and control buttons like on, off and pulse.
- A shaft that extends up from the base unit and motor and which powers the blades and discs that fit on the shaft.
- Various chopping and mixing blades and shredding and slicing discs that slide over the shaft.
- A work bowl that fits onto the housing base unit and around the shaft. The work bowl, and thus the food processor size, usually range from 2 to about 13 cups of processed food.
- A work bowl cover that fits on top of the work bowl and keeps the processed food within the food bowl.
- A feed tube and pusher rod or assembly through which the food is introduced into the unit’s bowl, blades and discs.
- Optional attachments which can include whisks or beaters.